Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"If you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm... the second is to help others" ~Audrey Hepburn

I recently read a terrific book, and I highly recommend it. It is called "Ana's Story" by Jenna Bush. It is about her time working with Unicef, and a wonderful woman's story. The main reoson I read it was because, ofcourse, Audrey worked with Unicef in her later years. I am so glad that I did. This book has had such a big impact on my life, I joined a program that benefits Unicef. You raise money through your own business, and donate it. There are also many other programs you can join. Some of which you have to be older to join. Anyways, the book is about a woman named Ana. It talks about her life from childhood all the way up to adulthood. Through out her life she has been abused sexually, physically, and mentally. I won't give the whole story away, but I HIGHLY recommend it. I am not the book worm type, but I just couldn't put this book down! Please, if any of you want to help out the world in any way, this is the book you want to read. It also has websites and resources in the back of the book if there is any way you want to help out Unicef. That's how I got started! So..... GO! NOW!!! All of you WORLD-CHANGERS!!!

No comments: